January 24, 2010

A New Chapter

Just when work is starting to eat into my sanity, my personal life gets the bullet too. Today marks the end of my 2-year relationship with my boyfriend. It still hasn't sunk in yet but I know it's the right decision. I'm feeling really disappointed with how things ended. I'm trying to hold myself together as my life slowly unravels to reveal holes that I never saw before in my So called 'perfect' life.

But, I'm thankful. During these moments, my friends have called me, talked to me, and told me that I'll be ok. I wish I spent more time with friends. It has made me go through my first day with a few smiles. Thank you to my regular subscibers for reading my posts. It's such a great feeling when I read your posts and comments.

Now that I'm single, I'll definitely be posting more entries :)

5 comments:

Claire Tan said...

Hope you'll feel better soon Dearie. Hang in there!!!

xoxo

p chan said...

*hugs* hang in there :) girl friends are the best... they'll be there for you no matter what.

miss wiggle said...

Hi Tracy - I have heard before that the good thing about breaking up is reforming connections with your friends again. It's a great feeling to realize that you have other people in your life who love and care for you. GO TRACY! :D

Diane said...

- big hug - I think it's better to break up rather than drag the relationship for the sake of having a relationship :) Definitely surround yourself with people you love!!! Take care!!!

Beauty Runway said...

Hey Tracy Cheer Up ! Let's meet up for drinks !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...