January 17, 2010

EOTD Using Guerlain Tsarina 406 Quad





Yesterday night I had the chance to catch the 3D movie, Avatar and oh my god, it is the best movie I have seen in a very very long time! Those who haven't already seen it, go do so before it exits the cinemas. 


Anyway, yesterday I realised I haven't used my Guerlain Tsarina Quad, simply because the motif was too pretty to mess up. But makeup is not makeup if you don't use it, right? 

First up, I used the light brown shade all over my eyelids

Using the dark purple shade, I lined my lid especially the outer corner

Later I used the darker brown to shade along the crease

Now I've started to line my bottom lashline with the plummy red colour. I recommend just using a little bit as it may make your eyes look tired and sore. 

Blended using the light brown shade to soften the harsh lines...

Now for mascara!

The gear I used...

The Guerlain pan looks scary on pan but when applied, it's soft and quite beautiful. I wouldn't mind wearing it to the office.  


Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday... my camera broke so I need to purchase a new one. Any recommendations?

3 comments:

miss wiggle said...

Wonderful EOTD as always! The palette looks great on you. :D

I use Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 - love it! It takes really nice photos (can clearly see the pores on my face when I take close-ups! Bleh!!! xD).

Jess said...

You are so right about the Guerlain palette! It did scare me when I looked at the pan, since the colors look super red-ish. But I must say it looks so pretty on you!

Oh, and I agree to miss wiggle about the camera! I have exactly the same one. But there is already a new version available in stores. ;)

Luna said...

This looks great on you! I skipped it cuz it looked scary and I was afraid the reddish tones would make me look bruised.. lol..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...