December 21, 2009

MAC 5 Sexy Shenanigans - Mini Duty Free Haul


Whilst waiting for my flight to Guangzhou, I decided to check out MAC from T2 and was glad to find the lipgloss + pigment sets released. I decided to go for 5 Sexy Shenanigans as it had some really pretty shades. This was priced for SGD52 instead of SGD56-58 in department stores.

I'm a bit late when it comes to MAC collections as of late. Maybe they have too many color designers because it's serious diarrhoea of limited edition collections. I can't keep up anymore.


Ensign is the most pigmented colour of the bunch. This is a gorgeous peachy pink shade. Comes with a brush applicator.


Poetic Licence comes with a doe foot, and applies like a creamsheen. It looks more of a soft muted nude colour to me.


Elle is a pretty frosty lipglosswith some slight pink shimmer. It comes with a doe-foot applicator.


Morning Glory is by far my most favourite shade, especially with it's brush applicator. I love the green and pink sparkles under a lavender base.


Cruise Control will be described as a baby pink with some shimmer. Comes with a doe foot applicator.


 From left to right: Ensign, Poetic License, Elle, Morning Glory, Cruise Control

Have you bought any of the lipgloss sets from MAC? Which shade do you like?

1 comment:

asjabotnar said...

What is the name of the airport where you've bought these m.a.c. lip glosses? Are there any m.a.c. coeners in duty free of Guangzhou airport?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...