December 23, 2009

Lots of Unexpected Surprises - Christmas Shopping at Orchard Road

For any ladies daring to venture to Orchard road during Christmas time is a brave soul. Don't even consider driving because parking is literally impossible, public transport is so packed you may even need to consider walking home... Yes, walking home because the taxi line snakes on forever. However, the tip is to go early. Get there at 9:30am, get a coffee then start your shopping on the dot at 10am.

So that's what I did...

And boy did I find plenty of little treasures!

First up, a few tops from Topshop. Love the bird detailing and the assymetric shape to the hemline. This was SGD44.
This top is so cute when paired with a similarly cut jersey tank top (below) in purple.
Second top has leopard prints detailed at the front, with cute little buttons going down the middle at the back.

Second, a simple pretty tank top from Miss Selfridge for SGD 29.
Little pink roses all over

A short button skirt by Warehouse with some pretty black and blue rose detailing. I'm really into roses lately!
This would look amazing with some fashion tights/stockings. This was SGD53.

A simple grey skirt with a ribbon on the waist. I couldn't resist the 70% sales at G2000 and I got this skirt for SGD 29.

Even Ardell Lashes were on 20% sales @ Guardian Pharmacies. Great time to stock up!

I was walking past a customer testing out this fragrance and it stopped me at my tracks. It has the cutest packaging and has a sweet scent that isn't sickly. I was planning to get this for my sister, but now I'm considering of keeping this for myself. The devil is speaking...

A set of IPSA lipglosses for SGD 28, for 5 different colours with a tube size of 2g each. This is a bargain I couldn't surpass.

I present to you the last ever Stila Doll'ed up Palette in Singapore... Yes indeed, I am one lucky biatch!
I had to have this... It was a matter of life and death!

12 different shades with the most pigmented buttery texture. You already know that I'm an eyeshadow palette hoe...

Finally, just a little treat for my dry lips... the Shu Uemura Principe Lip Conditioner. I'll do a review of this soon.

I have been seeing alot of ladies do some fun christmas shopping. Show me what you get on boxing day because I'll probably be missing that one as I'll be travelling to Istanbul, Turkey. =)

Till then, happy shopping!

1 comment:

Shilka said...

Nice buys! :D I also went to shop at Orchard in the morning, and the crowds were acceptable.. Can't imagine what happens there in the evening! XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...