December 9, 2009

FOTD with Kate Deep Eyes and Benefit Coralista




Benefit's Coralista is packed with peachy goodness in a 12g box. It smells wonderful from the box, and applies really nicely to the apples of the cheek with a single sweep. I would consider this my second most favorite boxed powder from Benefit's multiple range of face products (first fave is Throb). There is a new one I believe... and this is a good time to get a few of their items with the 20% sale they're having on benefitcosmetics.com (enter TWENTIES upon checkout).


A slight hint on the cheeks to brighten the face.... Getting ready in the morning, and flying to Jakarta this evening.


I've been trying to finish this P&J Eyegloss N in 04 for my project 10-pan but it seems to go on forever. It's not enough colour on it's own but it gives a nice soft pink highlight to the lids before any eyeshadow application.


I've never really looked into Kate all that much but this one caught my eye in Taiwan. It looks brown on pan but in fact, it applies more like a grey. It's nice but the colours don't have alot of variation. So when using my brush to apply the shades, I don't seem to get much contrast between on colour to the next. It's okay, but not 'wow' enough for me to use for the long term.


As you can see, there's hardly any colour difference, and I used all the shades in this palette.


However, this shade of grey is quite pretty. A subtle smokey eye suitable for the daytime.


On my lips I have a clear Lunasol gloss with some slight gold shimmer. I got this at a sale for SGD10 and it's nice :)


And my braces again in full glory! I can't get away with hiding my braces because of my short upper lip.

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful week! I'm going to the Lunasol sale, took some time off. haha! This is a sign of a true makeup junkie. Thanks to Beauty Runway's post (thanks gal!), I'm going to say 'buh bye' to work for now. Yay!


4 comments:

Jess said...

I hear lots of raves about Benefit Coralista! Have to check it out next time, hehe... it looks so pigmented in the pan - hopefully, it doesn't make me clown cheeks, haha... Very pretty subtle grey smokey eyes! <3

Diane said...

oh wow! i hope you post up a haul of your lunasol sale :) and i've always lemmed for coralista... but kindaa skeptical because dandelion doesn't show up on me at all!!!!!

miss wiggle said...

I love your braces smile coupled with the dimples! Hehe~ :D

Tracy said...

Jess: Coralista will look really good with your YSL Rouge Volupte in Tender Peach. By the way, I'm lemming that lipstick big time ever since you had that LOTD.

Diane: Had to do a Lunasol post for you.

Miss Wiggle: Haha! I feel like a 17 yr old and I might even be asked to produce photo identification if I went clubbing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...