December 22, 2009

FOTD with Jill Stuart 01 Baby Blush


In today's FOTD, I'm using the Jill Stuart Baby Blush 01, which is the lightest pink shade of the range. Sometimes pink blushes tend to make me look too overdone and isn't suitable for work. This blush on the other hand is sheer enough to brighten your complexion without looking clownish. But generally on the weekends, I generally don't reach for this blush as it's too light and I prefer corals/peach instead.

My usual base makeup routine...


I used the brush applicator that comes with the blush and feels really soft on the skin. It tends to pack on the colour better than my usual blush brushes.

Applied it directly on my cheeks in swirling motion. Not a great deal of pigmentation but decent.


I really like Jill Stuart 07 Layered Gem Eyeshadow palette (check swatches here). This combination is really pretty!




Can't leave a post without showing my braces! =)


The gear i used today...

Sadly, my Too Faced Shadow Insurance broke while traveling to Guangzhou so I have to go back to digging out the product from my Urban Decay Primer Potion. The packaging really annoys me.

Now I'm off to work. Just a few more days till Christmas!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Aw you look so cute with braces!! :) The blush looks gorgeous!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...