December 26, 2009

EOTD with NARS Modern Love Palette


NARS Modern Love Palette is a go-to eyeshadow palette should you need something sultry without looking too 'clubbish'. In fact, I love to use this in the evenings.



Lets get started...

First up, I used Benefit's Get Figgy Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow all over the lid

Now I've used India Song over the cream eyeshadow. The shadows are incredibly pigmented and requires some blending to soften the harsh lines.


Now, I've added Alhambra around the inner corner of my eye. I find that it's harder to apply this lighter shade once I've applied 2 layers of a darker eyeshadow. So I would recommend using the brush on the lighter shade first.


Here I've used Pandora (a beautiful intense charcoal black) to line my lashline. Immediately, it helps to elongate your eyes making it look slightly bigger.



And here I blended all the harsh lines with Tokyo in a windsweeping motion.


Now I've used Alhambra on the inner bottom lashline and Pandora on the outer bottom lashline to complete the look. To intensify the look, I've used Urban Decay Zero on my waterline.



1 coat of Shiseido Mascara Base and YSL Faux Cils.






The finished look



On my cheeks, I used Becca's cream blush in Turkish Rose which is so beautiful and natural. I love it!



The rest of the gear I used today...




I hope you enjoyed this EOTD. Till then, happy boxing day!

2 comments:

Popcorn said...

woah......lookin good!!!!
I'm considering myself buying a Nars Palette maybe 9947.
But this palette looks good too! soo hard to decide.
I love ur EOTD! Hey today is boxing day? I didn't know that...hehe

sindylicious said...

The look is gorgeous! I love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...