November 3, 2009

Top 5 October Favourites

The months seem to be flying really fast when work and life has been really demanding. I didn't even get a chance to celebrate halloween but I did watch some great videos and photos of all the talented girls here in the beauty community. They're all fantastic and I'm sure alot of effort was put in to create these looks...

So my first October favourite would definitely be my MAC's way to love lipstick, which is part of the Rose Romance collection. It has the most beautiful soft pink shade.

The finish is a lustre, so it's more translucent being a wearable shade for work and the likes.

My next October favourite would be the Shiseido Tsubaki shampoo and conditioner. These two things are absolutely GOLD! It makes me hair so shiny and moisturised without weighing it down. It's not cheap though but it's so worth it! It's even better than all the expensive salon brands that I've used. This my serious HG! I love this stuff!

My next go to item for October would be my Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine. This stuff is legend when I need a bit of a texture after a hair dry and is great on straight rebonded hair. If you're not a fan of straight poker hair, use a bit of this to give your hair a little bit more 'texture'. Expensive stuff though. I bought this on a spree.

I would never have expected my next favourite item to be a Korres body butter. I'm not a big fan of body moisturisers since it's already so humid and sticky in Singapore. The last thing I need is a body moisturiser. But this stuff is seriously good. It smells great and sinks into your skin without leaving a sticky mess. Thumbs up for this. Scent in Quince, which is supposedly meant to 'energise'. I'm getting more once this tube runs out.

You've probably seen me use this blush a number of times already. It's my Chanel Tweed Corail blush which I got some months back. It's the most perfect peach colour. The powder is so soft that it blends right into your skin, which gives a nice hue from within. I am seriously in love with this colour and I don't regret this at all. LOVE it!

My last October favourite is my YSL rouge pur in 146 romantic pink. This colour is sooooo sweet. It's more pigmented than my MAC's way to love, but lighter as well. It's perfect as a pick-me-up.

What are your October favourites? Do share!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...