November 8, 2009

Lunasol Start of Night Eyeshadow Palette - Autumn 09 Collection




I adopted this little darling 2 days ago from Takashimaya...

Here's a better picture with some decent sunshine coming through. The combination of colours are astounding, with better pigmentation and less glitter that is typical of Lunasol ex-collections.


The first 3 colours are very shimmery and the last shade to the right is incredibly glittery and doesn't show up very well. If they included a matte white to replace the glitter, I think this would be a perfect palette.

Lets begin the experiment, shall we?

Here I applied P&J Eye Gloss in 04 all over the eye up to the brow bone...


Now I've applied the pink shade all over my lid using the MAC 239 brush. As you can see on my lashes, you can see the fall out. Generally, this shade is very subtle.


I really love this shade and I would describe this as a taupey plum colour. I applied this on my outer corner of the eye with my MAC 219 pencil brush. The stupid clouds were blocking the sun just then...


Now I'm starting to blend the brown shade on my outer crease area...


Finally I tried my best to apply the glittery white shade on my inner corners of my eye. You may see some sparkle but generally not much.


Here I applied my Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourban on my waterline and lashline. This gives lashline a more softer smoked out effect, which I love!


My twins to make my lashes look longer and luscious...

BAM! ONE COAT!

How intense are those lashes? The amazing power of Shiseido Mascara Base and the YSL Faux Cils combined. Dang... I'm impressed!


This is the finished eye look. Very soft and easy to wear for work.

Now for the rest of my face... Foundation, concealer, powder...

I think I must have gone a shade darker because my base makeup is giving a whitish cast. Hmmm...

Lets add some colour...

Here I used NARS Laguna Bronzer and Benefit Throb boxed powder.

Doing makeup blogs should be fun... so here's my funny pose... Totally un-Victoria Secret. hehe!

God, I'm loving this MAC Way to Love lipstick. It is seriously my HG lipstick.

My weekend FOTD...

I hope you enjoyed my review. I highly recommend this palette, and will give it 5 stars because it's so easy to use and wearable for work or any occasion.

Here's all the stuff I used today...


I hope you're all have a great Sunday! *Kisses*

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay, Lunasooool! :p
The colors of Start Of Night really suit you. Very pretty fotd.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...