November 23, 2009

Laneige Strawberry Yoghurt Peeling Gel


It's important to use a scrub and mask once or twice a week to give your complexion a boost. I'm a big fan of gentle exfoliators and clay masks, namely the Origins Out of Trouble (click on link for my review on this mask).

The Laneige Strawberry Yoghurt Peeling Gel is a bestseller amongst their range of very fun skincare range. It comes in a 150mL (5.1 Fl. Oz.) size which will last you a good 8-9 months with 2x/week. It costs about <50 SGD.


You only need a small 50-cent coin size each time. It comes out as a gel with specks of granular beads. It  seriously smells of strawberry yoghurt like those yoghurt drinks.


When you apply this over the face, it may feel slightly 'wet'. Let it dry a little, and start rubbing in circular motions. The small pink granules are not abrasive and will disintegrate.


After a 2-3 minutes of circular motions, you will see small white bits of product and dead skin rubbing off. When you wash off these bits, your skin will look immediately more soft and radiant.

It has been really effective for my dried up acne and clears my blocked pores/blackheads. A non-abrasive, fun and lovely-scented product.



 I give this 5 out of 5 stars!



3 comments:

miss wiggle said...

Excellent photos - they really are true to life! It's too bad this product breaks me out, because I just loved it otherwise. :)

Yiling said...

Hi babe, for the yogurt peeling gel.
You use it before you wash your face or before?
Do you have to put toner or anything before using it? It have to use for dry skin right?

Tracy said...

Hi Yiling, after cleansing my face with my usual face wash, I will then use the Yoghurt peeling gel on dry skin.
It's great for dry and normal skin types cos it helps to lift off any impurities and dead skin cells.
I hope that helps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...