This is a form of my rehab with my makeup addiction. Ever since I started watching youtube videos, I 'needed' to have alot of things. Project 10 pan is here...
So here's my Project 10 Pan list:
- Ettusais Acne T-zone oil block gel
- MAC Claire de lune eyeshadow
- Shu Uemura Pro Concealer or YSL Concealer
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Way to Love Lustre lipstick
- MAC Bigbaby Plushglass
- P&J lipstick in 053
- Sugar lip treatment
- P&J Protective Fluid Foundation
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon
Most of things are used halfway (alot more to go). But I'll definitely do an update when my 5 products are up.
Just for sanity check, is it crazy to clock in 11 hrs/day, 5 days a week? I haven't started working weekends yet but probably will have to soon at the rate work is going. I heard some people doing 70hrs/week, whom some of my colleagues are already doing. It seems disgraceful to some people in the office that if I leave work early, at 6pm, they think I'm lazy.
I'm starting to wonder if I'm really bothered to 'dedicate' all my hours in a day to slave away for my 3 bosses. Anyway, such is life. Hope you're having a better Thursday than me.