November 19, 2009

I'm starting Project 10-Pan, Round ONE



This is a form of my rehab with my makeup addiction. Ever since I started watching youtube videos, I 'needed' to have alot of things. Project 10 pan is here...

So here's my Project 10 Pan list: 
  • Ettusais Acne T-zone oil block gel
  • MAC Claire de lune eyeshadow
  • Shu Uemura Pro Concealer or YSL Concealer
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC Way to Love Lustre lipstick
  • MAC Bigbaby Plushglass
  • P&J lipstick in 053
  • Sugar lip treatment
  • P&J Protective Fluid Foundation
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon 


Most of things are used halfway (alot more to go). But I'll definitely do an update when my 5 products are up. 

Just for sanity check, is it crazy to clock in 11 hrs/day, 5 days a week? I haven't started working weekends yet but probably will have to soon at the rate work is going. I heard some people doing 70hrs/week, whom some of my colleagues are already doing. It seems disgraceful to some people in the office that if I leave work early, at 6pm, they think I'm lazy. 

I'm starting to wonder if I'm really bothered to 'dedicate' all my hours in a day to slave away for my 3 bosses. Anyway, such is life. Hope you're having a better Thursday than me.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...