November 9, 2009

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in Nylon Pink 377

Today I did 11-hour work day. To be honest, I'm completely knackered and I didn't think I could do a post tonight. But somehow beauty blogging gives me renewed energy... 

So instead of ranting about how work is draining my life and soul out of me, I'll focus on the positive things in life. 

...like Dior lipglosses

I must admit, I'm a total sucker for packaging and Dior wins my heart all the time.


My 2 lipglosses; Nylon Pink and Pink Clutch.



I possessed this little gem a while back, and it has rekindled my love for sparkly lipglosses. There's quite a hefty amount of gloss, with 6mL compared to 1.92mL for MAC dazzleglasses. It's just as sparkly, and much less stickier. In fact, I prefer Dior lipglosses hands down. Another good thing is that there's no scent, unlike YSL lipglosses which may irritate some sensitive noses. 

So lets begin our little experiment...


Yuck


Decided to go for a sheer pink-purple lipstick...


With the lipgloss on, it really helps to intensify the colour of your lipstick without overshadowing it.


It's a beautiful lip combination and I'll probably be using this quite a bit for my next few looks. 




The rest of the gear I used today... 

I'm off to Hong Kong tomorrow, so I might be MIA for a bit. I'm not sure if I should buy more makeup, considering that I'm supposed to have started my project 10 pan by now. Lets play by ear, shall we?

Hope you're all having a great Monday... It's going to be a pretty long day for me tomorrow. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...