November 4, 2009

Christmas Promotions with an Expanding Shopping List

There are plenty of promotions going on right now to keep your wallet busy. For non-US girls, we missed out on the huge Sephora sale. But we can't exactly complain either...


1. Metro 20% Discount (5-9th November)


2. Beauty.com from now to this Friday 20% Discount


3. BHG Private sales including 20% off Paul & Joe tomorrow


I'm having my eyes on the Chanel Lip Laques...

The Dior Iconic mascara extreme is another must, I feel. It's a waterproof mascara but can be removed in warmer water temperature. This really helps especially if  your eye-makeup remover can't remove heavy-duty mascaras (i.e. MAC's eye makeup remover for instance).

I'm having a big time lemming for the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II. I'm very tempted...



A non-beauty related lemming that I've developed lately are one-shoulder dresses/tunics...



I'm also going to Hong Kong next week so I'll be shopping again for sure! I've developed another list just for HK, which will include my most doted fashion line, H&M.


So what do you recommend I get during my little getaway or my weekend shopping?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...