October 4, 2009

Neutral MAC pigments galore and a Sunday FOTD



This has been my perfect little weekend. I had loads of sleep and amazing Thai food with my folks last night. Today I decided to do a little brown smokey eye with all my MAC pigments, which I absolutely adore!

On my eyes I used cocomotion all over my lid, with chocolate on the crease and mauvement to blend on the outer crease, and finally vanilla on my tear duct and browbone.


The finished look with triple fusion MSF and NARs Laguna bronzer... and finally a nude Bobbi Brown lipstick in Sandy Beige.


Straightened my hair. Sick of the curls already >__<


And here's the lowdown of the gear I used today:
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping and Triple Fusion
MAC pigments in cocomotion, chocolate, mauvement and vanilla
Benefit Samba-dy-loves me creaseless eyeshadow cream
Fasio eyebrow gel
Bobbi Brown sandy beige lipgloss
P&J primer and protective foundation
NARS laguna bronzer
YSL concealer

I hope you are having a great weekend. I don't want mine to end so soon!

2 comments:

Shilka said...

Cute and natural! :D You look gorgeous! :D

Tracy said...

Much thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...