October 28, 2009

Japanese Green EOTD using Coffret D'or Eyeshadow Palette


I used to be a huge fan of greens, yes... once when I was nicely tanned. I wanted to give this palette another go since I haven't really used it very much. I think this was released from the 2008 Fall collection. I know I shouldn't be reviewing products that are way past the season, but seriously this palette was worth a space on my blog, IMO.



All the shades here are very shimmery and soft, typical of all Japanese eyeshadows. Even the bottom liner shade was highly pigmented and soft!



Blending was effortless... No harsh lines unlike some of the other MAC eyeshadows



I was pretty happy with the results of my EOTD after my 4-hour sleep, so I wore it to work. The colours hardly creased after an intense 15-hr work day.


Giving you a big morning smooch :) LOL! Not the Victoria Secret smooch. I brushed my teeth so no morning breath intended in it.

(As you probably can tell, I'm still a virgin at cam-whoring)


All the stuff I used today...


I can't believe it's the end of October already. I'll be going to the Singapore Open this weekend, woohoo! I can't take shots of golfers hitting the ball (like someone did to Phil Mckilson last year and got scolded in public). But I'll definitely show you pictures of the course!

3 comments:

p chan said...

the paul & joe lippie looks really nice on you! coffret d'or eyeshadow palettes are really pretty! i actually prefer them over lunasol's

JennXOXO said...

Very pretty!

Luna said...

I recently got this palettes too!! haven't tried it yet, but it looks really great on you =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...