October 22, 2009

Guerlain Meteorites in Pastal White 04

Guerlain seems to be taking beauty junkies in Singapore by storm. With all the arrays of promotional ploys on the poor little cash-strapped consumer, it's easy to fall into the Guerlain-pit of obsession. This is my first ever Guerlain purchase and the rest is history!
Inside, you get a mixture of multi-coloured pastal balls with a soft scent. A sponge is also placed tightly to retain the scent and prevent the balls from being jostled around.


What I love about the meteorites is the ability to give a soft hue to the face, with some brightening qualities. It doesn't make you look like a glitter bomb, but rather gives you that illuminating translucent look.

FOTD for the day. Doing a safe look. I'm suffering from insomnia. I need to take some time off but my work is starting to get really demanding. I can only hope that things will improve...
Anyway, I'm really excited! I received a $50 voucher from Guerlain for my birthday. So i'm going to redeem this tomorrow, with the 10% off promotion they have for any purchases with $300. There's always retail therapy to soothe the mind and soul. :)

1 comment:

Rae // theNotice said...

Ooh, meteorites. I've been crushing on these for ages!! They're way out of my current budget, though. One of these days...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...