October 21, 2009

Finally, I'm back from Jakarta

Hi y'all! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts... I've just come back from Jakarta and I've been flat out, working overtime till 9pm. To top it all off, I have insomnia so I'm a walking zombie! But I have just been told that I won't be going to India next week, so I have a chance to do some more posts on my last hauls. Reviews and FOTDs all coming up!

I wanted to show you my super extravagant hotel room. I'm talking about taking everything to the next level when you stay in hotels in Indonesia. Indonesians love European interior, especially gold themes, long lavish curtains and pure luxurious beds. Pure decadence!
I also had a chance to visit mom and pop over the weekend. I reunited with my furry friend, Sydney. He's turned 9 a few weeks back. Photogenic as always :)
awww...

3 comments:

p chan said...

Sydney is so fluffy!!! He's a Pom right??

Rae // theNotice said...

Aww, Sydney is such a cutie!! All it takes for me to ignore an entire blog post is a photo of a pup :P Photo provided, post text ignored.

(Just kidding. Sorta. I'm glad you had a nice trip! The room looks gorgeous.)

Tracy said...

Yes, he's a true pom. Since it's pretty hot in Jakarta, he always jumps at every opportunity to take showers or into my neighbour's pool. The neighbour is always complaining at the amount of fur left in the pool. haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...