September 16, 2009

Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi-Action Concealer

I am so in love with YSL Anti-Cernes Multi-action Concealer that I felt that I should share with you my opinions on this product. This is basically a concealer stick in the usual luxurious finger-staining packaging YSL is notorious with. 
The quantity is a measly 2g, although it's good enough since you don't need too much of it and it'll last you for 6 months or so. They come in 4 shades, mine being the 01 Ivory Beige which is the lightest and can be used on my NC 25 to NC 30 skin shade. 
The texture is truly creamy and easy to spread (unlike my Shu Uemura concealers). I love using this under my eyes or my blemishes and it doesn't tug on my skin. Coverage wise, it's good. It's not cakey nor is it too sheer. So in my opinion, it's the perfect choice. Although, I must say that it's so soft that I broke it when I accidentally dropped it on the floor. 
I can see why it works really well on my skin though; apparently it has light diffusing pigments which helps with dark under eye circles. All in all, I love this product in its stylish YSL packaging. My only comment would be to reduce the price :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...