September 18, 2009

Takashimaya New Store Layout - new shops!

I was pleasantly surprised when I visited Takashimaya this evening especially seeing that they have opened up the floor space to accommodate more makeup brands, including RMK and Benefit. This is great since I don't particularly fancy Isetan sales (their discounts are in rebate vouchers).



Benefit is almost everywhere in Singapore now. I still prefer to buy my stuff online though, since it's much cheaper especially with the favourable USD:SG lately.

I saw that Anna Sui is having some interesting GWP. They always have cute bags!

And another display

I also saw that Estee Lauder is having a special promotion, where you buy this set for $100 and it has eyeshadows, 4 lipsticks, blushers, pencils. The whole lot is supposedly worth $700.

And I finally came across Esprique Precious. I'm a bit late on this but it's a smaller collection than I originally thought. None of the Japanese collections are really appealing to me lately... I'm only waiting for the Lunasol fall 2009 collection.

I hope you're all having a great Friday evening! I certainly need a breather especially with work shitting me to bits lately. I'll be travelling again next week so I might be MIA for a while. I'll definately prepare some posts to keep you entertained for the week.

Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...