September 20, 2009

Packing my suitcase to Copenhagen



I'm all packed and ready to go to Copenhagen. It's going to be a really long flight; 15 hours I believe? I will be struggling to keep up with the different timezones when I start my meetings on Monday. I'll be there for 5 days and I'm planning to get my hands on GOSH cosmetics, which originates from Denmark.

It's always really hard to think about what to pack on my travels. I want to bring along everything but that's unrealistic! I try to squeeze everything into one single makeup bag so I won't go overboard. My usual staples comes with me, including my IPSA poreless loose powder and YSL concealer.

I bring with my a small handy pouch for my meetings/work. This fits pretty much my powder, blotting sheets, kabuki brush and a lipgloss. I love this pouch alot!

I'm really excited to see what Copenhagen is all about. I heard that it's a boring Danish town, but who knows. I will surely take pictures and show you when I get back next week. Till then, hope you all have a great week! :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Have a great time in Copenhagen!!!! Excited to see all the Gosh stuff that you can get your hands on!!! :)

eclecticsatire said...

Have a safe flight! Looking forward to a haul entry! :D

Rae said...

Have fun, m'dear!! And if you don't pick up some GOSH, don't you even *think* about coming back =P I love, love, love the brand.

I'd be curious as to a list of what you brought with you to accompany the image, if you have time when you get back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...