September 13, 2009

I'm loving the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows

As the title says it all, I'm absolutely in love with my Benefit creaseless eyeshadows/eyeliners. The colours are so versatile and pretty for an all over colour on the lids. It doesn't crease at all and the colour stays true to its initial form. I got the colours in Skinny Jeans - a smokey gunmetal grey, Get Figgy - a plummy brown and Samba-dy loves me - a golden taupe. I also popped in my Rimmel cream eyeshadow in Sassy, which acts a really good dupe as Benefit's Birthday Suit. 
The consistency of the Benefit cream shadows are super creamy and easy to blend. After drying, they don't budge at all. On the other hand, Rimmel is a gel-like cream which has a cooling feeling when applied. It doesn't budge either, but the colour does wear off after a while. All of cream shadows tend to dry up after a while, so be sure to tighten it after use. 
Loves it!

3 comments:

Eunice said...

I wanna try the benefit creaseless cream, but it is so damn expensive... how is it compared to mac paint pot??

eclecticsatire said...

I love Benefit's Creaseless Cream shadows/liners too! I have 16 different shades and they are all super awesome! The staying power is fantastic and it acts as an awesome base. =D

xoxo

Tracy said...

Eunice: I personally like the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows alot more than the MAC paintpots because they're much more creamier and easier to work with.

Claire: WOW! I would love to see all your 16 shades! Must be a little treasurebox you have there! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...