September 29, 2009

I finally succumbed to the MAC Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection

Before you shake your head and go 'tsk tsk', let me explain how I eventually gave into this whole mega huge collection. I'm definitely not a big color person and I would never imagine in my wildest dreams on wearing pink eyeshadow. Nobody would take me seriously at work, that's for sure! But I was so pleasantly surprised at how wearable these colors are.
 
I'm really starting to hate MAC for bringing out so many collections so frequently. I have already forgotten about the Color Craft MSFs that I bought not too long ago. Yes, I'm really getting irritated at MAC. And next week I hear that they're going to bring out D-Squared and Style Black. I'm going to resist this collection that's for sure. Well, except for the highly raved Volcanic Ash Exfoliator.

I must be strong
.
.
.

So on with the MAC Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection...

These technakhols are absolutely beautiful. They're creamy and resistant to water. Obviously orange is my favorite of them all! Oh, do you like my carpet? :)

Then of course I had to get pigments... The only one I missed out was Heritage Rouge. I'm not too psyched about that one. God knows how much I'll use of Brash and Bold. I just thought it'll be nice to try something different.

Up close, the Brash and Bold is screaming hot!


The eyeshadows in crest the wave, off the page and maira's mood are supremely wearable... I absolutely love maira's mood.


This blush in the Perfect Cheek is truly 'perfect' in my opinion. Sometimes I get sick of pink, peach and all the rest. This blush just seems to go really well with whatever eyeshadow colors you're wearing.  The picture is not showing it's true color, it definitely looks pinkier than this. Oh, and it's matte too, which makes it even more 'perfect'!

What did you get from this collection?

2 comments:

Shilka said...

Ah! I'm so jealous of your buys! The pigments look lovely! I didn't get anything from this collection, as I am not really into matte ...

Now I am all hyped about the Style Black collection :D So you say the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is worth a check? Sounds nice =]

Yumeko said...

oh wow look at those brights!!!
mac is exp in japan so i dont tend to buy any XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...