August 23, 2009

Home sweet home and new pumps!

Its been a long and tiring week at work for me. So I was really happy to spend the weekend with my bf and undisturbed by pressing matters from work. In fact, I know that tomorrow is going to be nightmarish day, so I was just about to start finishing my reports until I realised that I haven't posted anything on my blog lately. So this is just a quick update...

I'll be flying to India again and I'm starting to feel the impeding stress from all the crazy sales targets. Although, a bit of retail therapy does help to soothe the anxious mind. With that in mind, I've been holding off makeup shopping recently simply because of the upcoming release of the Givenchy Les Poetiques Collection. I swatched a few of the testers at Isetan yesterday and I was really pleased with the blue eyeshadow palette. So I'm hoping that Changi T3 will have this collection out. I'm surprised that DFS releases some collections way way ahead than local stores (i.e. Guerlain Fall 09 collection).

The most impressive items from the Givenchy Fall 09 collection must be the blue liner, the blue eyeshadow and the lipsticks. Check it out while you still can. This is a collection you musn't miss!

I've just placed a Cherry Culture order for all NYX goodies, including the infamous NYX jumbo pencils. I figured that it's better to place the order online than to buy the crappy & probably expired stock from Guardian pharmacy. I can't believe the NYX line in Singapore is massively overpriced. It's often a wonder how these drugstores can still get people to buy when if you just pay slightly more, you'll be getting yourself MAC or high end goods.

There's a 20% off all orders on Cherry Culture. Don't miss this one out!

I've also been doing a bit of non-makeup shopping lately. Yes, I own ALOT of shoes but I've always had a weakness for Topshop shoes. Not only are they really funky London highstreet fashion but they're SO comfortable!

Well, I'm travelling again tomorrow so I had to get all my makeup organised. Here is what I'm bringing with me for 3 days. I must say I'm pretty simple when it comes to makeup. I always have my typical bases, one blush, one eyeshadow quad, 1 lippie, 1 lipgloss. It's not that I don't want my comforts with me, but rather i hate to unpack. I have a problem when I reach home and my suitcase will still be in the living room. After much ignorance, I realise that there's probably not much point to unpacking since I'll be packing again for my next destination. haha!
I bought myself this Laniege quad like eooons ago and I totally forgot about it, until I stumbled upon it. I'll be giving it alot more love after discovering that the colours are really suitable for work.


Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I hope to post some pictures from India when I come back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...