July 14, 2009

FOTD - turquoise Barry M dazzle dusts with a red lip

One of my close friends asked me for dinner tonight. I was in a bit of a rush so I had to slap on the makeup. Thank god, my hair is kind of behaving tonight. 
This is the base makeup I used. I'm really loving the Guerlain meteorites that I purchased recently. It gives my matte look a more luminous look without looking overdone. I love how it makes my skin glow from within. I only used a gentle amount of blush using the NARS blush in Sin. 
Here's the eye makeup that I used...
As you can see, the mascara and mascara base really lengthens my eyelashes. 
And finally a red lip from Shu Uemura. I love that it's not matte and has a glossy finish. 

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...