June 18, 2009

Duty Free Hauls #1

Yes, finally! I am back to update my blog. I have been MIA lately due to constant travels, work, my crazy work-outs, and health kick. So I do apologise. To make it up to you, I will be showing you my hauls, but in stages (cos I have to dig through my unpacked luggage). 

First up, my haul from Hong Kong & Singapore duty free...
From left to right (top): Maquillage Long Lasting Foundation UV in OC10 (HK250), MAC brush cleanser (SGD16), Shu Uemura Mousse Shimmer with mini regular UV underbase (HKD300).
Bottom: Maquillage Eyeshadow 3D creator in VI367 (HKD 270) and Foundation sponges (HKD40).

I've been using the Shu Uemura UV underbase for the last few years and I've always go back to it. It's a real joy to use it as it gives a refreshing feeling to your skin and is not oily at all. The MA claims that it reduces the appearance of pores. I suppose with any sort of skin hydration, your pores are likely to look smaller. The mousse shimmer is the newly released version that has very subtle shimmer to give your skin a more dewy appearance. 

I decided to give the foundation a try as alot of Cotters love Maquillage foundations. So we'll see! I also need a foundation that can withstand the extreme humidity we have here in Singapore. 

This is the eyeshadow palette close up. I wanted to get this here in Singapore, but this was the first colour they sold out! So I was quite lucky to buy this in HK international airport. I love the whole portable compact, so travelling is real easy. 

Other news, I'm going to be travelling again like crazy in July. I might get some things in the airport, we'll see. There's currently a promotion in Changi at the moment, where you purchase $350 and you receive a $50 voucher. That's quite good considering how cheap duty free goods are in Singapore. It will be a good time to buy the La Mer lip conditioner. 

Good night girls. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...