June 20, 2009

Barry M Dazzle Dusts & Weekend Update

Yummy...


I went to London in June during my breaks between jobs, and I was dying to get my hands on Barry M. You can only find them at Superdrug, and there's not many outlets in the CBD itself. After searching high and low, I found one and was swatching all the available colours like a maniac. I managed to reduce my list to 5 colours which I knew I could wear everyday. Now I wish I got more, but then again I need to have better self control. 


I got the shades in 3...1...34...76...39

Each jar contains about 3g (doesn't mention on the packaging unfortunately)

Here are swatches of the colours. Sorry, my lighting is slightly orangey so the 1st and 4th shade looks similar. But the 1st shade is definately pinkier. All in all, I love the texture and the wearability. My purse is happier with Barry M than MAC. Unfortunately, you can only get this in London. They don't have it anywhere else in Europe. If you have a friend in the UK, ask them to send you a care package! 

Anyway, a good chunk of my morning was to venture at Singapore's most prided nature reserve. This place always has alot of hikers and occasionally you may see eye candy jogging with shirts off. I looked atrocious after 14 km walk/run but now I see a sexy tan! So this is part of my health kick lately to get my body feeling good after binging through 5 weeks of holidays. For any nature lovers, the McRitchie carpark is now finally expanded so you can rock up at 8am and get a carpark slot! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...