April 5, 2009

FOTD for a summer night out

I was meant to go out last night with a colleague who will be departing to Vietnam soon. My hair was in a mess and I was feeling lazy. So in the end I did a pigtail and tied it at the back with some clips. In the end, she wasn't feeling too good so I was pretty happy to have pranced around doing this look to post on my blog (I know, it's pretty sad.. but it makes me happy).

Have you ever searched your whole wardrobe but can't seem to get it together? Well, it happened to me last night and so I settled for just a tank top with some tight fitting jeans. 

Base makeup includes: 
Paul & Joe Moisturising Foundation Primer in 01, Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation in 01 (ivoire), IPSA pore less loose powder (not shown in photo), Paul & Joe Face Color in Bambi and MAC skinfinish in soft & gentle as a highlighter. 

Eye makeup includes:
UDPP, beaute de kose eye fantasist in BE355 as a base, MAC all that glitters on the lid (VP), MAC pigment in mauvement on the crease, Shu Uemura eyelash curler, Shiseido mascara base, Shu Uemura precise volume mascara. 

Lip makeup includes:
Paul & Joe lipstick N in 04 and Laneige snow crystal gloss in water pink. 

Irony of the day is that my P&J lipstick looked like it was going to fall off after one application. Plus, the side was slightly damaged. I wasn't too impressed with that so I went back to exchange with another one and that's why the picture looks pretty new. Overall, the colour is really sheer. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...